RSS INFRASTRUCTURE Limited (RSS) are dedicated to constantly improving and maintaining its environmental and sustainability policies and procedures in order to lesson the impact of our practices on the environment/stakeholders.
Our company is committed to reducing our fleets CO2 emissions by introducing a state of the art telematics system into each vehicle.
In order to combat C02 emissions we have implemented a system into our fleet that monitors the drivers speed, location, braking, fuel consumption, mileage and emissions as well as real-time traffic. This information enables the company to observe which vehicles are having the most impact on the environment and in which areas the vehicle/driver needs to improve on in order to reduce fuel/vehicle maintenance costs and C02 emissions.
The company actively encourages staff members to work in conjunction with local recycling firms to ensure that all aluminium cans and paper wastages are recycled, with all proceeds given to charity.
We are committed to finding sustainable solutions to solving the environmental problems that are impacting on Bio-diversity and Ecology.
We actively encourage the rail industry to adopt industry leading technology such as LOWS, SATWS & ATWS to help reduce noise pollution.
We actively engage with our supply chain to ensure that they are adopting policies and procedures that are in line with our Corporate Social Responsibility model.
We believe that businesses are responsible for their environmental practice and operating in an ethical and sustainable manner.
As part of our commitment to reducing our impact, and continually improving our environmental performance, we have taken the decision to annually audit our key suppliers as an integral and fundamental part of our business strategy and operating methods.
It is our priority to encourage our customers, suppliers and all business associates to do the same. Not only is this sound commercial sense for all; it is also a matter of delivering on our duty of care towards future generations.
As part of our audit we assess how well each supplier complies with the following statements:
- Comply with or exceed the requirements of current environmental legislation and codes of practice
- Minimise waste and reuse or recycle where possible
- Minimise energy use and consumption of natural resources, especially where they are non-renewable
- Operate and maintain company vehicles with due regard to environmental issues as far as reasonably practical and encourage the use of alternative means of transport and car sharing as appropriate
- Continuously monitir the businesses impact on air, water, noise and light pollution from the premises and reduce any impact from operations on the environment and local community
- Where reasonably possible, purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment and encourage others to do the same
- Assess the environmental impact of any new processes or products
- Ensure that all employees understand the Environmental Policy and conform to the high standards it requires
- Assess complaints about any breach of the Environmental Policy promptly and to the satisfaction of all concerned
- Update Environmental Policy annually in consultation with staff, associates and customers
At Auctus Management Group Limited we believe strongly in delivering our services in line with the following ethical trading criteria and expect our suppliers to operate in a similar manner:
- Employees are chosen without any bias
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic
- Child labour is not used
- Wages are fair and comparable to industry standards
- Working hours are not excessive
- No discrimination is practised
- Regular employment is provided for those who are employed on a permanent contract
- No harsh, cruel or degrading treatment or practices are allowed
- No bribery, corruption, blackmailing or bullying is permitted
- Third party suppliers and buyers are both free to sell and buy from any number of other businesses. No restrictions, as a way of guaranteeing business, are allowed